Our team consists of expert trainers who conducts workshops with employees / workers, managers, owners and community people to help them ponder about issues concerning workplace harassment, violence at work, home and community; gender bias and discrimination, gender stereotyping; grievance handling and internal communication, occupational health and safety among others. We have varied modules on which we provide training and capacity building on:
- International code standards and local legal regulation (India, Thailand, China, Indonesia and Philippines). Coordinated with the help of local translators for countries outside India.
- Occupational health and safety (garments)
- Workplace harassment and Internal Complaints Committee (with special focus on the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace Act 2013)
- Gender based violence and violence against women (workplace, institutions, community)
- Grievance handling and internal systems (internal complaints, third party complaints)
- Supply chain mapping